INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Joy Comes In The Morning


Psalm 30:5, "For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning."
Last evening I let a situation (sore throat, headache, achy joints and a messy house) get the best of me and Satan found an opening to attack. But the devil is a liar. Today is a new beginning and I am jumping with joy, joy joy, down in my heart! As soon I arrived at my 8 year old's school, he ran to me with a big smile! His smile was just radiant and I saw the innocence and love glowing in him. I thank God for giving me this new beginning. I know that in His favour is life. Today I may be down but I know that tomorrow I will be up because weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning! Satan is defeated, in the name of Jesus, and he can attack me any way he wishes, but I serve a God who blesses me with favour each and every day and for that I am very grateful.

Glory to God.
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog