INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Friday, May 27, 2011

A Sister On The Road To Freedom

Greetings, my dear friends!
I pray all is well with you! Oh my, my, my! What a mighty God we serve! The Holy Spirit is working with me, I tell you, working with me to stay on the road of freedom. You see, these past few days I have been battling with the flesh, you see, battling to not be mad at the world, and get off the road. I just thank God for His Holy Spirit and the conviction that the Holy Spirit brings. The Holy Spirit has been telling me to stay on the road, that is, the road to freedom!

The Gospel according to Matthew, Chapter 7: 13-14 says, "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." (KJV) As you know for yourself, it is very difficult to walk on this narrow road. On this narrow road, we have to make difficult decisions, decisions we certainly grapple with because we want to do it our way, instead of God's way. My friends, you best believe that I am a sister striving to stay on this narrow road, so I am letting go and let God. Despite the fall I had yesterday, and the falls I have had in years gone by, God reminds me that today is a new day! I have another opportunity to get it right with Christ.

John, in the Book of Revelation, Chapter 12:11 tells us, "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death." (KJV) My friends, I am an overcomer, I am not a wimp. I will overcome Satan because I am covered under the blood of Jesus. I will overcome the hurt and pain by the word of my testimony! If I didn't have the past that I have, if I didn't do those things which were unpleasing to God, I wouldn't have a testimony today. You see, by Jesus' stripes, by the blood that Jesus shed for me on Calvary, I have been made whole. I am redeemed and I thank God for my redemption. Glory!

My friends, all I am trying to do is stay on this narrow road, the road to freedom, the road to life. So today, I declare publicly to Satan and his cohorts, leave me alone, I belong to Jesus. My testimony is that I am healed, I have been made whole, my sins are washed away by the blood of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am redeemed, sanctified and blessed. I pray that you overcome him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of your testimony. Stay on this narrow road,the road to everlasting life.


God bless.
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog