INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Have That Conversation Today

Greetings!

Please forgive me for not writing for so long. I am sure you would agree with me that sometimes there are just not enough hours in the day! I am still thankful and grateful for every hour of the day. God has been good to me; every time I look around HE is blessing me and the ministry. For that, I just say, thank you, Father.

Friends, as I get my feet wet in ministry, I am finding that there are genuine people and fake people who will want to see you succeed and some who secretly wants you to fail! The devil is lie because what man fails to realize is that when God appoints, HE also anoints! God never lets HIS children just go out without the tools they need to win souls in this dying world.

As Saturday approaches, “Conversation Among Hannah’s Sisters”, I will continue in my time of prayer and praise. God always wants us to be prayerful in anything and for everything. Philippians 4:5-6 tell us, “Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” (KJV) Please pray for me as I pray for you. Please pray for people who are living in darkness, people who have seen the light, but have chosen to turn off the light.

Hey, I do not know if I am talking to you or about you, but it is not too late to get things right with Christ. I was once lost myself, but now found, thanks to God’s redemption plan for my life! Thanks to God’s free gift, Salvation, which HIS only Son paid for with HIS life. Lord have mercy on us.

Friends, it is not too late to have that conversation with God. HE is waiting to hear from you today. Tomorrow is not promised. Do it today.

God bless you today,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog