INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

LIVE, LEARN, BELIEVE

Greetings!

I was writing with a pen I had gotten from Georgetown College, Georgetown, Kentucky. It says, "Live, Learn, Believe". This motto gave me encouragement today.

Live each day as if it is my last. Proverbs 27:1, "Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth." (KJV) 

Learn by reading, meditating and seeking knowledge of the Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 12: 7-8, "But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.  For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit." (KJV)

Believe that nothing shall be impossible with God. Luke 1:37, "For with God nothing shall be impossible." (KJV)


I smiled a peaceful smile knowing that all is well. Sometimes, self-encouragement is all that's needed to keep pressing forward! I believe that God is my refuge and my strength; believing that I am the head and not the tail; above and not beneath. Yes, I am the child of the one true and living GOD!

Psalm 46:1, "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." (KJV)

 

Stay encouraged,
Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog