INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Holding My Head Up High

My dear friends!
I pray all is well with you. I am using my son's Archos Tablet PC to post this blog so please forgive me for any errors you may find. This gadget is so sensitive.

My friends, the devil has been attacking. I know that with Sisters Road To Freedom, Inc. getting off to a great start, the manuscript finished, my kids doing great, I knew it would just be a matter of time before the devil attacked. I was attacked this weekend, headon. I got ill, no computer, insecurities surfaced, and my past brought up. Yes, used against me. The devil is a liar. You see, for a minute I retreated, but I quickly gathered myself. Oh no, I am not a punk, I am not a wimp, I am a child of God. In the Gospel of John, 8:12, Jesus tells me that He is the light of the world and if I follow Him, I will not walk in darkness, but have the light of life. My accuser had forgotten that God gives me His promise because I am following Him. I am not that old me. The old me was washed away when I gave my life to Christ.

What Satan did was to energize me in my walk with Christ. I will press forward, I will keep on doing the Lord's will. God has washed my sins away, who are you to judge me? This walk, on this nartow road is not for wimps. I am forgivenz you are forgiven, and I am walking with my head held high, knowing: I am redeemed!

God bless,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog