INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Rejoice With Me!

Greetings, my friends, in the name of Jesus!
Feeling overwhelmed? You are not alone! I have been overwhelmed with God's goodness and mercy!

I told my story; I gave my testimony to the readers of the Lexington Herald Leader. As I look back at how far God has brought me, I just want to shout, shout, shout with everything I have in me! I am giving God the glory for HE has given me the gift of salvation; HE has redeemed me!

Friends, today I am asking you to rejoice with me for I have found that piece which I had lost! That missing piece .... my sweet Jesus! Luke 15:10, "Likewise I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth." (KJV) As my pastor, Rev. Felix G. William, III always declare, "aint nobody mad but ... the devil!"

I found my way home, a sinner once lost but now found. What a peace and joy I have in my heart, way down in my heart!

I will forever put my trust in the Lord.

Be blessed,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog