INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It Is Time To Give It All To God

Greetings, my friends!

I pray all is well with you. Today, I have a simple message for you ... GOD wants it ALL today. I am serious, God wants it all. HE wants HIS children to give HIM everything that is bothering them, that is holding them down, that is making them sad ... HE wants it ALL.

Rev. Tina Findley of Kingdom Fellowship Christian Life Center in Louisville, Kentucky made it clear that God wants to give us healing of everything. She said that as believers, God gives us what she called the "Three "E's" of Healing". Rev. Findley indicated that God wants it all that is why HE gave us an Exodus.

Exodus, indicated Rev. Findley, is God's way of delivering us from captivity. Psalm 34:19, "Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all." (KJV) God wants it all, and so we must exchange our bondage and baggage with HIM. Rev. Findley said that an exchange is God's way of taking our baggage away. Psalm 30:11, "Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness." (KJV) When we have our exodus and our exchange with God, HE gives us that excess. Rev. Findley said that excess is the state of abundance enjoyed by God's children. Ephesians 3:20 tells us, "Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us." (KJV)

Friends, I can tell you from my own personal experience that because I gave it all to God, I am finally reaping the benefits that surrendering to God brings. I have exchanged my shame, my pride, and my fear with the Lord. Now, I am bold, I am humble, I am a witness for our Lord, and I do not fear because I know the Lord is my light and my salvation!

I pray God's mercy and grace.

God bless,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog