INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Sunday, October 20, 2013

That Secret Place

Greetings, friends!  I pray all is well with each of you. 

I have been meditating on the I remember when things were not going my way, especially when I was under stress, I would often mouth off about "disappearing to a secret island by myself." Silly me .... thinking that physically disappearing to a secret island would rid me of the stress and difficulties of life. Now, because I know what God's Word tells me, I know I don't need to disappear to any secret place. 

Psalm 91:1 declares, "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty." (King James Version)  Rev. Dr. Williams, Senior Pastor of Mt. Calvary Missionary Baptist Church, brought home this message even more clearer for me. Rev. Dr. Williams suggested that the secret place is spiritual. Ahh, it has to do with living under the will of God! Rev. Dr. Williams encouraged that while you are in captivity, you can still go to that secret place. The secret place is an experience with God that captivates you. The secret place is the innermost man beyond any distraction. It is the "prayer closet".

(Sermon excerpt, A Secret Place, Rev. Dr. Felix G. Williams, III)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog