INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Mission Trip To Belize December, 2014 - "Building The Sisterhood For Christ"

Friends, greetings in the name of our Lord!

I am truly excited and ecstatic about the mission trip to Belize in December of 2014! This mission has been years in the making, GOD has been preparing me for this and now the time has come to carry it through.

BUILDING THE SISTERHOOD FOR CHRIST 
1 Thessalonians 5:14, "And we urge you, brothers and sisters, warn those who are idle and disruptive, encourage the disheartened, help the weak, be patient with everyone."


Sis. Therese Warrick, "Seeking God's Heart and Purpose"
Belize City
I pray you will support this mission financially or with any other donations such as hygiene and beauty products, backpacks and shoes for school children.  I am looking for a sponsor who can donate adult-sized T-shirts for this mission (Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and XXLarge).  

A group of my sisters-in-Christ and I will be embarking on Belize City and will be ministering to women and teen girls through Revival, Evangelism and Conference.




Please visit my site http://www.gofundme.com/BuildsisterhoodforChrist. You can contact me via e-mail at sistersroadtofreedom@insightbb.com.

In Christ,
Therese from Belize


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog