INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Sunday, June 1, 2014

I BELIEVE GOD WILL MAKE A WAY



Greetings in Christ!  
When I created the secured fundraising page on www.gofundme.com/BuildSisterhoodforChrist, I set the goal to raise $5,OOO. I just chose that figure at the time because I said if 10 sisters are committed to the mission, then the $5000 will be divided equally among all us which would greatly offset the airfare expense! Some of the sisters have never traveled outside of Kentucky so I know GOD will make a way for us to meet the airfare and hotel expenses. 
This evening as I was studying, the Holy Spirit led me to the scripture, Matthew 14:21, "The number of those who ate was about five thousand men, besides women and children." My Lord. I am walking in holy boldness, my friends, that the fundraising goal of $5000 will be met, plus some, in the name of Jesus. 
The Bible tells me that with GOD nothing shall be impossible. The Bible tells me that seek you first the Kingdom of God and HIS righteousness, and all these needs shall be added unto you. The Bible tells me that I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.  I believe, in the name of Jesus. 
Friends, please support, no amount is too small. 
You can also securely donate at: www.sisterhood4christ.wordpress.com. 

In Christ,
Therese From Belize 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog