INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE - ON THE J-O-B

Greetings!

One of my virtuous sisters, Sis. Lillian Bland, had shared a devotion with me on being grateful on the job.  This devotion reminded me that GOD is my boss.  It also reminded me to work diligently for Christ, keep smiling while work, and work with an attitude of gratitude even when I believe I am being bamboozled. 
Friends, my encouragement for you today is to just hold on to that job until God tells you to move.  Keep working diligently and God will see you through.   Be reminded: your treasure is in heaven. not here on earth.

Pastor Rick Warren, Senior Pastor of Saddleback Church in California stated this about our work:
· Your work is a test from God. “Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much … If you have not been trustworthy with someone else’s property, who will give you property of your own?” (Luke 16:10-12 NIV)
· God is watching what you do, even when no one else is. “Work hard so God can say to you, ‘Well done.’ Be a good workman, one who does not need to be ashamed when God examines your work” (2 Timothy 2:15 LB).
· Your attitude determines your joy. “The diligent find freedom in their work; the lazy are oppressed by work” (Proverbs 12:24 MSG).

May God continue to keep watch over you as you labor in love and in HIS honor and glory.

Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog