INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Yes, there is hope!

My friends:

I had to dig deep for today's message because I have truly been exhausted, just absolutely exhausted, so I pray that today's message will be a blessing to some one's heart.

As I prepared to write today's message, the spirit took me to 2 Corinthians, chapter 4 verses 16-18, where Paul tells us that even though our physical body is becoming older and weaker, our spirit inside us is made new every day. Now, that gives me hope. As I get into the word of God, I find myself really liking Paul more and more. I respect Paul. I want to be like Paul. I pray that God uses me the same way he used Paul. However, I will be honest with you and let you know that Paul confused me a bit about the marriage thing in Corinthians. I will discuss that another day when the topic is about relationships and marriage.

I know I am getting older in age, my hair may be getting a stray strand of gray here and there, my stomach may be getting heavier, my thighs may be touching together just a bit, but praise be to God,I know that my spirit inside of me is fresh, young, and joyful. I have a hopeful spirit. Paul consoles me that the small problems I may be having right now on this earth are helping me to gain an eternal glory that is much greater than the troubles. Hallelujah. There is hope. That's what I am looking for, looking forward to, eternal glory. I know as a disciple, that being exhausted will not help me in my walk with Christ, I need to get revived and rejuvenated. I pray and I ask for your prayers that I may be delivered from this spirit of heaviness and exhaustion. I have hope that tonight I may be down, I may be in despair, but I know I serve a loving and awesome God, and that in the morning, I will have joy! Thank you Lord.

I reaffirm today and I am in agreement that I should get out, I can get out, I will get out. I am trusting God for an exodus, which will lead me to a season of exchange. My friends, I already know how mad the devil has been at me, so it is no surprise to me that he is attacking me in every way he can, but I declare in the name of Jesus that the devil is a liar; he is my footstool. I will continue to serve my God because I have hope that one day He will be back to take me to glory. I have hope that I will be able to carry out my purpose in life. I have hope that God will not put me in despair. Thank you Lord.

Blessings onto you!

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog