INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Have A Pep In My Step - I am Grateful!


I am still dancing to the songs of Bishop Hezekiah Walker (God Favors Me, I Am Souled Out, and a few others). I was in attendance at St. Stephen’s Church for a concert featuring Bishop Walker last Saturday evening. One song just keeps resonating in my mind and that is the song, Grateful. I am not a singer, but I know the angels are singing with me!

Here are the lyrics:

I am
Grateful for the things
That you have done
Yes, I'm grateful for the vic-tories we've won
I could go on and on and on
About your works
Because I'm grateful, grateful, so grateful
Just to praise you lord
Flowing from my heart
Are the issues of my heart
It's Gratefulness
Grateful, Grateful, Grateful, Grateful, Grateful, Grateful, Grateful, Grateful, Grateful, Grateful, Grateful, Gratefulness
It's flowing from my heart
Flowing from my heart
Are the issues of my heart
It's Gratefulness


Grateful means to be obliged, appreciative, thankful, indebted. I am indeed indebted to my Christ Savior, for He sacrificed His life so I can receive the free gift of salvation! I am appreciative and obliged and thankful to my Father because He supplies All my needs; He turns my sorrow into joy; He is my rock on which I stand; He is the King of kings and Lord of lords; He is my deliverer and redeemer; He is my friend in time of trouble; my Lord just gets sweeter and sweeter as the days go by!! I can certainly go on and on and on, but you know what I am talking about.

Friends, let us treat our Lord as if we are indeed grateful to Him. Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom He hath delivered from the hand of the enemy. (Psalm 107:2)

Be blessed,
Therese from Belize

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog