INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Praise Will Not Quit


Greetings, my friends, in the name of Jesus!
I pray all is well with each and every one of you. The Lord has been at me since last year about my redemption. He has given me a message to tell others, and in obedience, that is exactly what I will keep on doing — I will keep telling about my redemption!

Therefore, I just had to let you know that my praise will not quit and I pray that your praise will not quit! In case you are wondering why I am talking about not letting our praise quit, let me break it down for you (with the help of Rev. Dr. Beecher Hicks):

1) Our praise should not quit because God favors us with unexpected blessings;
2) Our praise should not quit because when we are favored with God’s blessings, it is obvious to others that we are blessed;
3) Our praise should not quit because when we are blessed, the people in our circle “get it”; they too get blessed!

Psalm 107:2 says: “Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom He hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy.” (KJV) I will keep on saying so and I pray you will do the same! My heart has been dancing with joy!

God bless,
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog