INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Have You Extended Mercy Lately?


My dear friends:

As my birthday draws closer, I cannot help but first, and foremost, thank God for my life. I have not always been the role model, the disciple, the Christ follower, oh no. But, I thank God for salvation and redemption. I know it is only God’s favor over my life that I am able to stand and walk and leap and jump and skip! My quote for today reads, “Be on the lookout for mercies. The more we look for them, the more of them we will see. Blessings brighten when we count them.” – Maltbie D. Babcock

I am consciously aware of mercy, that is, God’s favor given to me, even though I do not deserve it. When I look at the people God uses to do His work, I get so thrilled because if HE used them, HE surely can use me. I am just an ordinary woman saved by God’s grace, favored with His mercy, once lost but now found, trying to live the life that is pleasing unto Him. My favorite apostle, Paul, reminds me in Ephesians 2:4-5: “But because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.” (NIV)

God has showered me with so many blessings, I will forever praise His name. I ask you today to have mercy on someone because God has extended mercy on to you.

To God be the glory!
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog