INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Two Are Better Than One


Today, my devotional quote read: “Rich is the woman who has a praying friend.”
– Janice Hughes

I give God all the glory for my riches because of the praying friends I have in my life. I know I cannot make it on my own without others interceding on my behalf. I always thanks God for my family who prayed for me each and every day when I was walking outside of the will of God.

Janice Hughes' quote brought my attention directly to Ecclesiastes 4:9-12. I read this scripture all the time, especially when I am standing in agreement with my Sisters.
“Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor:
If either of them falls down, one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up.
Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?
Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” (NIV)

I can be assured that I have at least one sister, one friend who prays for me daily and continuously. I am rich because I have friends who lift me up on the daily in their prayers and my sisters and my friends know that they do not have to ask me to pray for them, I do it because that's what I do (and the Holy Spirit convicts me to pray for others).


You pray for me, I pray for you! God bless you!

Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog