INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Taking A Stance For Christ

Greetings my friends, in the name of Jesus!

I like it when I get inspirational and encouraging messages and e-mails, but one thing I do not like is when it tells me that I must forward that message or e-mail to four, eight, ten, twelve people in so many minutes and then sit back and watch something good happen to me. I delete these messages and will continue to do so because I know what the Bible tells me. You see, I am not holier than thou, I am just a sinner saved by God’s grace, a wretch who has been redeemed, and a Sister who knows about the promises of Christ.



I am redeemed and so I will let others know of this redemption, but the Bible does not tell me that I will be blessed if I tell five, six people I love them in 10 minutes. The Bible tells me that Jesus is the King of kings and Lord of lords, so no one is above Him. You cannot tell me that something good will happen to me if I forward a message to a certain number of people within a certain time. You see, I am already blessed because I am a child of God; I am already blessed because I am redeemed, renewed and sanctified by the blood of Jesus. And then to think about it, who are you to tell me about what will happen to me? Only God knows when and how HE will bless me, not you. Only God holds my future.

My friends, here are some Bible verses which tells me that because I have confessed with my mouth that Jesus died for my sins to give me new life, I am redeemed, I am blessed. There is nothing in these scriptures which tell me that within a certain time I must let two, three, four people know how happy I am and so I will be blessed.

Ephesians 1:11, “In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of Him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will.”

Psalm 1:6, “For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked leads to destruction.”

Psalm 5:12, “For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.”

Psalm 30:7, “LORD, when you favored me, you made my royal mountain stand firm…”

Psalm 5:12, “Surely, LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.”

2 Corinthians 3:17-18, “ Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.”

Look at what David tells me in Psalm 103:12, “as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.” Glory. Thank you Father.

Friends, we must stand up for what is right and do not get caught up with what is against the word of God. Sometimes as disciples of Christ we must make the unpopular decision and stand up for Christ.

God bless you and I pray you will start standing up for Christ.

Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog