INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

MY GOD IS AWESOME

Greetings!

Friends, I am revived and refreshed and just full of energy because I am inspired and encouraged to keep pressing forward just as Apostle Paul did,that is, toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ (Philippians 3:14). Amen.

You see, as I look around, as I think about where God has brought me from, as I think about my parents and how they had big dreams for me, glory, my God is awesome! As I realize that I am fulfilling the American dream, yes, my God is awesome! Friends, God has healed me when I was broken. You see, by HIS stripes I am healed. HE keeps giving me strength when I am weak. God is awesome! Pastor Charles Jenkins sings, HE is mighty, HE is mighty, HE is mighty, HE is mighty. Yes, HE is mighty. Indeed, our God is mighty.




Friends, are you looking for some awesomeness in your life? Do you need some excitement that no man can provide to you? Well, don't fret, our God is awesome! God will be your healer, your redeemer, your protector, your provider. HE did it for me and I know HE will do it for you. Our God is awesome, and I just cannot thank God enough for HIS awesomeness. Stay the course, press forward because GOD IS AWESOME!

God bless,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog