INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Title Is Not Required

My friends, greetings!

I am enjoying my everyday life and I pray you are doing the same! God is with us everyday, and each day He shows me how much He loves me. I just cannot express in words the joy that I have. Even when the devil tries to rain on my parade, I still go about my business with a smile on my face. My friends, I am not a licensed minister, I am not a trained pastor or an ordained minister; I am just an ordinary woman, trying to fulfill the work that God wants me to do, that is, spreading His good news.

Spreading the good news of Jesus requires simple qualifications. That is, confessing your sins to God; asking God to come into your life; and, living life in obedience to God with faith, hope and love. Ph.D., Master's Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Reverend, Licensure, Minister, Pastor are not required in front or at the end of your name. The only title we need to have is that of "Child of God". That's the only title we need. God is pleased with us when we obey His word by telling others of the good news of Jesus Christ. Heaven rejoices when we introduce a lost soul to the goodness of God. When we do the things God wants us to do, God rewards us with His favor and blessings, and He promises us a place in Heaven.

Hebrews 6:10 tells us, "God is fair; He will not forget the work you did and the love you showed for Him by helping His people." This verse gives me great reassurance knowing that God will not forget the work I am doing here on this earth. My friends, I urge you to start today, tell someone, anyone of what God has done for you. Just introduce Jesus Christ to someone, or if that's too much, then introduce Jesus Christ to your own very self, you may see God is a whole new way. Sometimes, we need to refresh our very own selves. To God be the glory.

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog