INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

EXPOSURE - Temptation to Holiness

Greetings, friends in the sweet name of Jesus!

As I sit and reflect on my life as it today, my spiritual life, I am thanking God for HIS mercy and grace. You see, there is a formula to getting from temptation to holiness! I have that easy formula as was given to me by Senior Pastor, Jon Weese of Southland Christian Church. Pastor Weese had said, "you expose yourself to the truth - read at least 30 minutes from the Bible each day." Pastor Weese's sermon was taken from James 1:1-25 --he was preaching about suffering leads to joy; poverty leads to wealth; temptation leads to holiness; listening leads to faith. He went on to preach that we should read and reflect on God's Word. I started dedicating time to not only reading, but actually studying God's word, and then reflect and mediate on HIS word.
Paul, in Galatians 6:16, wrote that we must live by following the spirit then we will not do what our sinful selves want. Amen. Today, I can tell you that the Holy Spirit is my guide. The Holy Spirit is my help.

The same way we expose ourselves to the things that are not of God, the same way we must expose ourselves to God's word. Spiritual exposure is needed if you want to move forward on the road to life.

God bless,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog