INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Standing On The Promises of God

Greetings!

Have you ever been disappointed one too many times? I certainly have, and then I am reminded of the phrase we used in Belize, "promises are meant to comfort a fool." So now, my friends, I am relying on God's promises because I have been disappointed one too many times by man when the promises are not fulfilled. Glory to God, David, in the Book of Psalm 145, stanzas 13-14 encourages me, "... The LORD is trustworthy in all He promises and faithful in all He does.[c] The LORD upholds all who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down." (NIV)

My friends, I am standing on the promises of God because I have the victory.

As Tye Tribbett sings, "I've got the victory, the victory because whatever situation I face, I win..." My friends, if you want the victory, if you want to be redeemed by the blood of the Lamb, if you want to win, turn to the promises of the Lord. Just turn your life over to the Lord and submit to His will. God will give you the victory because that is what He promises to those who call on His name.

In Psalm 145:20, "The Lord watches over all who love Him, but all the wicked He will destroy." (NIV) We just need to stand on the promises of the Lord because we know that the Lord is good to everyone and is kind and shows mercy. As the psalmist emphasized to us in stanza 17, "The LORD is righteous in all His ways and faithful in all He does." (NIV) I am surely relying on the promises of the Lord! I know HE will never disappoint me.

Be blessed,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog