INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Surrounding Yourself With The Anointed

Greetings, my friends, in the name of Jesus.

As I thought about how my day has been going, I thank God that HE keeps surrounding me with the anointed and appointed. I am standing in HIS promises, I am keeping my faith in Christ Jesus, the author and finisher of my faith. (Hebrews 12:2, "Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God." (KJV)

In November of 2009 I wrote a blog, "Surround Yourself With The Anointed". In that blog, I shared what my pastor, Rev. Dr. Felix G. Williams, III had told his congregation. Rev. Williams told the congregation that as Christians we should be surrounding ourselves with anointed folk. After this sermon from Rev.Dr. Williams, I had attended Sisters Keeping The Covenant Conference, where I met Rev. Maxine Thomas of St. Paul AME Church in Lexington, KY. Rev. Thomas is a woman who is on fire for the Lord. The women's conference was such a blessing to me, I left there feeling rejuvenated and excited about my Christian walk, and I wanted to do more in my walk with Christ. I wanted to follow up on those conference topics. What I did was to conduct an internet search on women in ministry, and I came across Rev. Angela Lee Price's website, www.jesussavesministries.ning.com. My friends, I can tell you that ever since I visited Rev. Price's website, I have become even more excited about my service to God. This woman is an anointed servant of God. Her blogs, the "groups" such as Clean Up Woman, The Prayer of the Righteous, the discussion topics on her site, and just everyday conversation with her give me encouragement to keep doing what I am doing. She also encourages me to keep on going in my walk with Christ.

My friends, Proverbs 13:20 says, "He who walks with the wise, grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm." When we surround ourselves with anointed and wise people, we ourselves get wise and God will anoint us as we keep doing what He wants us to do. Proverbs 14:7 warns us to keep away from fools because they can't teach us anything. The apostle, Paul, in 2 Thessalonians 3:6, commands us to keep away and withdraw ourselves from every person that walketh disorderly and who does not follow the teachings they have been given.

I don't know about you, but I know that I will continue to walk in obedience and keep surrounding myself with those who love and follow the teachings of the Lord. I am not talking about those who have one foot in the door and the other foot out. I am talking about my brothers and sisters in Christ who have both feet in the door. I am talking about those disciples who speak life. I am talking about my brothers and sisters who teach about God's free gift to us, salvation.

I am surrounding myself with people who are anointed and appointed.

God bless,
Therese from Belize

2 comments:

  1. Min. Kimberly L. JacksonAugust 26, 2011 at 3:17 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog