INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Monday, September 7, 2009

Believe In God

Greetings, my friends:

As I was watching the US Open today, a young 17-year old American became "America's darling", she's the Cinderalla story. On her shoes, she had the word, "believe". I wondered if that meant she believes in God or believe in herself. I found out as she was being interviewed that it meant she believed in herself. While I like a good Cinderalla story, I thought how sad that she did not ackonwledged God. Okay, maybe I am too harsh. Nevertheless, as a maturing Christian I know that I must believe in God first. Without God, I am nothing. God is the one who has given us our talents and gifts and skills. In all we do, we must give God thanks first and foremost. We are fools to think that we were born with all this talent. No, God is the one that has breathed that talent into us. In Mark Chapter 9:23, Jesus said to the Father, "You Said, 'If you can!' All things are possible for the one who believes." Listen to that, all things are possible for the one who believes. Those are words of commitment from God. All we have to do is believe in Him and all things are possible.

My friends, if your future looks bleak, just believe, God says all things are possible. If you are jobless, just believe, God says all things are possible. If your marriage is falling apart, just believe, God says all things are possible. If your children are acting the fool, just believe, all things are possible. If you are losing hope, just believe, God says all things are possible. With God by our side, all things are possible, all we need to do is believe in God.

Be blessed,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog