INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Friday, September 11, 2009

My Reflection

My friends, I pray all is well with you and your families!

God is worthy to be praise. God is truly an awesome God. My friends, I am no longer afraid to look at my reflection in the mirror. I am happy to report that I now see a beautiful, God-inspired woman staring back at me. I have been asking God to create in me a clean heart; I have found my divine purpose in life, and I am answering God when He calls on me. Glory. As James advised us, "Do what God's teaching says; when you only listen and do nothing you are fooling yourselves. Those who hear God's teaching and do nothing are like people who look at themselves in a mirror. They see their faces and then go away and quickly forget what they looked like. But the truly happy people are those who carefully study God's perfect law that makes people free, and they continue to study it..." (James 1:22-25) How beautiful!

Watch this, if we want to be honest with ourselves, we can say we have looked in the mirror and hurriedly turn our backs and walk away. I know I am right on this. My friends, we do that because we do not like what we see. When we are disobedient, everything about us is ugly and dark. The good news is that I am no longer afraid of looking at that woman in the mirror. I now have confidence because God has told me that I am His child and He loves me and that I was made in His image. My friends, as of this day forward, promise me that when you see a reflection of ugliness, sadness, depression, worry, and fear, you will do the right thing and ask God to come live and abide in your heart. Ask God to create in you a clean heart. Make that your prayer. You can pray, "Lord, please create in me a new heart and forgive me of my transgressions, in the name of Jesus, Amen." My friends, you say this prayer with all sincerity and seriousness, I guarantee that you will see the difference in yourself. That day will come when you look in the mirror, you will have to do a double-take because, I promise you, that reflection will have a light shining through it. That is the reason why James encouraged us to get rid of all moral filth and evil, and humbly accept the Word.

My friends, I pray that God create in you a clean heart and you will be able to look at your reflection with all thanks and gratefulness. Please get in the Word by studying it, praying and living the life that God wants you to live. I am not kidding, obedience brings God's favor. You must become obedient to God. I tell you, you will have an explainable, unspeakable joy, happiness, fruitfulness, prosperity, and you will be living in abundance. Thank you Lord.

Stay prayed up, keep on pressing, keep on going, keep the faith and be obedient to God in whatever you say and do.

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog