INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Speaking From Personal Experience


My friends, I pray all is well with you. I cannot help but to tell you, like you already do not know, that we serve an awesome God! We have a Father who forgives us of our sins, a God who has mercy on us, a God who promises us eternal life if we serve Him with all our hearts, minds and souls! Now, you would be a fool to not surrender to the promises of the Lord. I can tell you from personal experience that ever since I began relying on the Lord, He has opened doors that were once closed; He supplies all my needs; He has brought me joy and peace down in my heart.

I realize that if you do not know the Lord for yourself, you will have a difficult time understanding and believing what I am saying. You need to know the Lord for yourself; He needs to be your personal Savior. You need to start relying and trusting God for everything and let Him work in and through you. My friends, I promise you that when you start trusting God, you will see a difference in your life. You will get that job promotion, your finances will get better, your children will act better, your spouse will treat you better. I know because ever since God came into my life, things have begun to turn around for the better. I no longer stay in depression, my finances are looking up, I am getting in good health, my children are being blessed exceedingly. Every turn I make, God has a blessing for me. Are you tired of being tired? Then I urge you to turn it over to the Lord, walk with the Lord, believe in the Lord, trust in the Lord. Let Him take care of all your needs.

Jesus, as recorded in John 14:14 said, "You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." My friends, what better promise than this you need? Just ask. If you are in pain, ask God for healing, in the name of Jesus; need a financial breakthrough? Ask God for that financial miracle, in the name of Jesus. Your spouse is acting up, cheating, walked out on you? Ask God for deliverance and ask God to rebuke that bad behavior, in the name of Jesus. Whatever you desire, my friend, ask God for it and He will give it to you. Just ask God, in the name of Jesus.

My friends, I was once lost, I was once considered a lost soul, I know many people gave up on me, I know many people talked about me, but glory to God, we serve a magnificent and omnipotent Lord because He forgave me of my sins, and ever since then He has been blessing me. The Lord is waiting for you to call His name. God is waiting for you to call on Him in the name of Jesus. Do it today if you are truly tired of being tired. Do not delay for tomorrow is not promised.

May God bring peace to you.

With love,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog