INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Being A Humble Servant In Ministry

Greetings, I pray all is well.

I have been working now a couple years to get this ministry off the ground. I am so happy that finally I was able to get the ministry's name registered with the State, and now working on the 501 (c) (3) status! "Sisters On The Road To Freedom, Inc." main goals are providing encouragement and inspiration to women, telling them about God's free gift to us, that is, Salvation.

Luke 1:49, "For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name." (KJV) I am only a humble servant girl. I am blessed because God has done great things for me. I am blessed because I know God will continue to do great things for me, and I thank the Lord in advance. As a disciple, I must serve others; serve others by telling them about the good news of Jesus Christ; serve by helping a family in need; serve by giving a stranger an encouraging word of hope; serve by tithing; serve by telling someone about the free gift of salvation; serve by providing fellowship. If we are to be the servants that God wants us to be, we must get out of the comforts of our homes; get out of the comforts of the church walls and serve.

It is an exhilarating experience serving the Lord by serving others. I am very excited about what will be done in this ministry for the Lord.

Be blessed,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog