INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Change Can Happen

My dear friends, I pray all is well.

Amazing grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me! This morning, God’s grace was evident in my life. A situation presented where I could have told someone off, gotten upset with that person, and maybe even used a foul word or two. But glory to God, my mouth was bind up, and the Holy Spirit took control of what words came out of my mouth! It is evident, as experienced by me, that when you are sincere about changing your life (such as your talk and you walk), a change can happen because a prayer changes everything! Change happens when you allow God to be first, plain and simple.

I will forever praise the Lord for HE keeps providing me with His mercy and grace. Proverbs 3:5-6: “Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” (NIV) The Holy Spirit does show up and show out when we are in submission to God’s will. When we lean on to our own undestanding, that is exactly when we have misunderstandings and arguments, and we have the devil laughing all the way to the bank. When we lean on our own understanding, we put self in the equation and God is left out. When God is left out, we retreat back to the ways of the world. I am better than no man, I am just a sinner saved by God's grace! However, every now and then, God does some amazing things to show us just how much HE loves us, how HE keeps HIS promises to us that HE has set out in HIS Word! Glory to God that HE makes our path straight when we depend on HIM to take control of situations.

Just as David told the Philistines, 1 Samuel 17:47, "...for the battle is the Lord's..." (NIV)

Be blessed,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog