INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How God Uses Others To Help Us On Our Way

My dear friends, greetings, in the name of Jesus!

Today, schools were out in the Commonwealth of Kentucky due to the snow. After preparing some work and doing some writing and reading, I went to checkout the happenings on Jesus Saves Ministries website (www.jesussavesministries.ning.com). Each day I look forward to the discussions and blogs of Rev. Angela Price, the founder of this ministry. She is such an awesome and inspiring woman of God, and I thank God for putting her in my life. I came across one of her blogs from 2010, "Are You in the Bible?" I thought to myself how come I am just know seeing this blog. Rev. Price posed the question to the members: "can you name three black presence in the Bible?" I certainly was unable to do such and felt so ashamed. Whew, I knew then exactly why the Spirit sent me to this blog. I was only able to name one, which was King Solomon's wife because I know in the Song of Solomon 1:5-6, the woman wrote, "I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon. Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept." (KJV)

Rev. Price, through the Holy Spirit, inspired me today to get in God's Word. As I read her note to the ministry's members today, she encouraged, "With schools closed today, and three inches of snow here, I spending extra time today learning about Jesus. Join me." I took up Rev. Price's invitation and joined her. I got in the Word today and oh, what a joy it has been! As believers, we must read, study and mediate morning, noon, and night. In fact, David tells us in his song, Psalm 1 stanzas 2 and 3, "But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper." (KJV)

Studying God's Word today, I have learned that one, Jesus saves; two, we must mediate day and night in God's Word; three, our delight should be in the law of the Lord; four, that when we do the things that God asks of us (mediate on His Word), whatsoever we do shall prosper! Hallelujah!


I will continue to study and mediate upon the Word of God. That is the only way I can be an effective witness for Christ. I have to know what I read, I have to believe what I read, and I must live what I read.

Be blessed,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog