INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Be Zealous and...Repent

Greetings, my dear friends, in the name of Jesus!

Oh how marvelous it is that we have a Jesus who looks out for us. He wants us to be on the winning side of life. This is not about monetary and financial prosperity; this is about spiritual prosperity in Christ. How can we get on the winning side of life? Well, John reveals to us that “As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent." (KJV) That is it right there, "be zealous and repent."

Each day I ask God for forgiveness of my sins, sins of omission and sins of commission because I do not know what tomorrow holds for me. God just may take me away from this earth. We just do not know when it is our time, and that is the reason why John is urging and warning us to be zealous and repent. We must turn our wickedness into goodness, our sorrow into joy, our despair into hope, our crying into laughter, our hatred into love, our hopelessness into faithfulness. This can only happen when we repent. Just as we are zealous in chasing our dreams and achieving educational and social status, so must we be zealous in chasing after our God.

Each day is a new beginning, and we must start taking advantage of God's goodness and mercy. He woke us up today, that means, HE is giving us another chance to get it right with HIM.

Glory!

Be blessed,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog