INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Exchanging Mockery for Model


My dear friends! Greetings, in the name of Jesus!

So, 2011 is here and many of us have made, once again, "resolutions". Some are preposterous, some are just plain ridiculous, while others are believable, achievable, and sincere. We, and when I used the word, "we", (I am referring to disciples of Christ and the unsaved), throw around the word "resolution" like it is a Frisbee. I went to the Oxford Dictionary to confirm my understanding of the word. According to the Oxford Dictionary, it defines the word resolution (noun) as "a firm decision to do or not to do something."

Resolution - a firm decision to do or not to do something. As I reflect over my life in 2010, I can only come up with one firm decision: 2011, I will be living in submission to God's will. I will be that evangelist, the missionary, the testifier of God's goodness and mercy, but most importantly, I will be that street corner witness for Christ! You see, my friends, as I look back over my life, hallelujah, God has redeemed me, He took me, yes, this wretch like me and HE shaped me, He renewed me, He molded me, and HE chastised me out of love. And because my God has done so much for me, because my God has brought me from darkness into light, I promised God, not man, that I will forever praise HIS name, I will work vigorously and earnestly to spread the good news of Jesus Christ to every and any one, and I am talking about those outside the walls of the church!

My friends, I do not know about you, but I must continue to walk in the path of the Lord. I must continue with all strength and vigor to spread the good news of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ! Let me tell you something, especially those of you who are still not living in submission of the Lord. You see, in Psalm 1, stanzas 1 through 6, David tells me this:
"Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or
stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers,
but whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and who meditates on his
law day and night. That person is like a tree planted by streams of
water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not
wither — whatever they do prospers. Not so the wicked! They are like
chaff that the wind blows away. Therefore the wicked will not stand
in the judgment,nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.
For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous, but the way of
the wicked leads to destruction." (NIV)

My friends, I encourage you today, the beginning of 2011, to stop being a mockery, stop being a fool, stop being a follower of idiots and idolaters and adulterers and occults. It is time you begin your walk in submission of God's will. It is time for your breakthrough but you must do as David encourages, that is, meditate on God's Word, day and night! Look at the promise...mediate, delight in the law of the Lord and guess what? Whatever you do will prosper! Glory!!! Remember, the way of the wicked leads to destruction. My friends, 2010 saw enough destruction in your lives, get on track with God and you will see how much you will prosper.

Our God is worthy to be praised! Hallelujah!! Amen.

God bless,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog