INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Monday, December 28, 2009

"How Did I End Up In This?" - Rev. Dr. Felix G. Williams, III


I am truly blessed! God gives me the tools I need to continue my walk in submission to the Lord each and every day. I say so because my Pastor's prophetic intervention was for me. His message was delivered to me. Rev. Dr. Felix G. Williams, III, taught on "How Did I End Up In This?" Rev. Williams reminded me that even in my spiritual life there are going to be some "Caesars". Rev. Williams defined a "Caesar" as a storm. He went on to remind me that "Caesars" are unavoidable no matter how saved I am. Nevertheless, he assured me that everybody is either currently in a storm; has been in a storm; or has come out of a storm.

Why Storms Happen?
According to Rev. Williams, when storms come our way it is because:
1) We did not heed the lessons of past experiences;
2) We get fooled by pleasant conditions;and
3) We allow ourselves to give way to pessimistic attitudes.

There are several kinds of storms, taught Rev. Williams:
1) Regular storms - physical, financial, environmental. We have sickness, we have unemployment, we have shootings;

2) Storms of correction - this is the type of storm that requires a modification of our behavior. Our behavior needs to be adjusted. For example, the storm may not be mine, but because of the people I hang around or allow in my space, I face the consequences of other people's actions;

3)Storms for perfection - God is trying to mature us spiritually. This is an opportunity God gives us to get in His Word, meditate upon His Word and carry out His Word.

4) Self-Imposed Storms - these are storms that we bring upon our own selves because of our own stupid decisions. We do not listen or take heed to the advice of our parents or our mentors or our pastors.

My friends, Rev. Williams prophetically intervened in my life. He prophesied that I will be able to handle storms if I begin to give up hope in "stuff" and begin to have hope in God. His prophetic intervention is that if I re-evaluate those I have in my life, I should look for friends with powerful connections. Powerful connections, not the Mayor, not Coach Cal, not President Lee Todd, but powerful connections to the Lord. Hallelujah! I need friends in my circle who will intercede on my behalf; I need friends who will pray for and with me. Rev. Williams urged me to have somebody in my circle of friends who has a key to unlock the door to get me out.

Galatians 6:3, "If anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself." My friends, we have all fallen short of the glory of God, but we know we serve a true and loving God who sent His only Son on this earth to die for our sins, and because Jesus Christ paid the price for us, He is able always to save those who come to God through Him because He always lives, asking God to help them (Hebrews 7:25).

My friends, I encourage you to seek friends who will intercede and intervene to God on your behalf. I surely did not leave Mt. Calvary Missionary Baptist Church the same way I went in. Glory to God.

Be blessed,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog