INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Submitting To God's Will


My friends, I pray all is well. I have been relaxing and enjoying the quietness of my home, reflecting on my life, all I have been through, where I am now, and what God has in store for me in the future! With all that being said, I know I must stay in the will of God. Staying in the will of God requires spiritual maturity, being a student of the Word, steadfast praying and obedience to God. However, the reality is that sometimes it is difficult to stay in submission to God's will. I find myself getting in trouble when I allow the devil to have his way with me. By this, I mean that sometimes I find it difficult to say "no" to people who I know should have no place in my life or I do things that I know is not the will of God. What I am saying, my friends, is that I am only human and every now and then I have to wrestle with the flesh. I know that sinning is not God's will, but no matter how much times I fall, I will get back up and keep serving the Lord. Hebrews 12:2 encourages me, "Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand throne of the hand of God."

I just thank God for bringing me out of my many circumstances that I knowingly and unknowingly put myself in. I thank God for always having my back. I thank God for opening up doors that were closed in my face. I thank God for opening my eyes so I can see certain things for myself. I thank God that He is a merciful God, a God of second chances, no, a God of many chances. My friends, I am asking you to please pray for me as I keep on fighting to stay in submission to God's will.

God bless you today and always.


Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog