INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

When Evil Spirit Lurks

My friends:

I pray all is well. I am great. My life has been consumed with extra-curricular activities, so please forgive the lax in my blogs. However, I am writing for that one that is looking for the message of hope and promise from God. It seems that as disciples, we are afraid to intervene on behalf of a sister or brother who is suffering from depression, anxiety, abuse, financial hardship, uncertainty of future, unemployment, sickness, I can go on and on. In Psalm 51:10-12, David prayed to the Lord, "Create in me a clean heart God, and make my spirit right again. Do not send me away from you or take your Holy Spirit away from me. Give me back the joy of your salvation." Further, in 1 Samuel 16, we see that Saul suffered from depression and what did he do? He called to one that was anointed and appointed by the Lord God. In verse 23, the scripture tells us, "when the evil spirit troubled Saul, David would take his harp and play. Then the evil spirit would leave him, and Saul would feel better."

My friends, when you have evil spirit troubling you, you need to declare, in the name of Jesus, that it must leave your mind and your body. In the name of Jesus, you must declare that God is your redeemer. When evil spirit lurks, you must get on your knees and pray because no weapons formed against us shall prosper, according to the prophet, Isiah (Isiah 54:17). Remember, as a child of God, depression, has to go; anxiety, has to go; cheating, has to go; lying; has to go; fornication, has to go; abuse, has to go. Anything that is not the will of God has to go. I declare in the name of Jesus that there is a woman, a man, a youth out there who is reading this message and I pray that whatever it is, it has to go. It has to go. In the name of Jesus, it has to go.

"Give your worries to the Lord and He will take care of you. He will never let good people down." (Psalm 55:22). My friends, what are you waiting for? We know that tomorrow is not promised to you or to me. Only God knows what tomorrow holds, so be careful. Stay in the Lord, keep in the Word; keep pressing, keep progressing, keep moving until the victory is won.

I pray God's peace and blessings over your life.

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog