INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Friday, December 4, 2009

It's A Beautiful World

Our Lord God is magnificent! Do I have a witness? Amen.

My friends, I live in the gorgeous state of Kentucky. Every time I go on the interstate and I pass the horse farms, I give God glory. This state is so very beautiful with all its greenery and farm animals. I just give God the glory for the beauty of His land.

Have you had time lately to appreciate the beautiful surroundings of your county, town, state, country? Have you had time as of late to admire the blue sky? Admire the beautifully,well-manicured lawn of the Bluegrass? I pray God's peace, mercy and love over your life. No weapons formed against us shall prosper! Psalm 51:12, Give me back the joy of your salvation." My friends, when we have salvation, we have joy. Oh what joy we have.

Peace and love
Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog