INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"If" versus "When"


My friends, I bring greetings in the name of Jesus! God's name is worthy to be praised because I am a living witness of how a prayer changes everything! When we have faith, we know that God will hear our prayer and He will answer our prayer. Faith, according to the author of the Book of Hebrews, is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." (Hebrew 11:1)

Rev. Jamal Bryant said that people who do not have faith says "if". "If" I get the job; "if" I take that trip; "if" they give me that promotion. On the other hand, a true believer, who has faith says "when". "When" I get that job; "when" I take that trip; "when" they give me that promotion. Rev. Bryant preached that people often lack faith because they have a disconnection to God. I agree with him, so now my question is, how do we get back that connection? We can get back our connection to God when we submit to His will. We submit to His will when we accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior; when we believe in our hearts that Jesus was crucified, he died, was buried, and on the third day he rose from the grave; and we confess with our mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord and He takes away the sins of the world.

My friends, get back that reconnection with God. Peter in his epistle, 1 Peter 1:8, assures us, "Though you have not seen Him, you love Him; and even though you do not see Him now, you believe in Him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." Peter is so right. When we have faith, we know that God is in control of everything. With faith, we believe that all things are possible through Christ who strengthens us. When we have faith, we give God all the glory and we praise His name constantly. Stay connected to Christ by having faith. Let God take care of you and all your needs.

I urge you to stay prayed up; I urge you to stay in obedience to the will of God. Have faith, and God will see you through.

God bless you.
Ta ta
Therese from Belize

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sister Therese! After my little slip into confusion this past December, past year, past decade, past! Anyway I was led back to the book of John and I'm on Chap 4, vs1-26. I'm there for as long as I need to be, learning more from the Woman at the well and Jesus Himself. I'm back to praying constantly and I feel 100 times better, despite all that going on in our world. I'll take your urgings and stay prayed up and up! Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. replica bags turkey Click This Link w3e59m8t67 replica bags chicago find out c0f25w5o90 replica louis vuitton bag replica bags nancy replica bags wholesale hong kong hermes replica v6o88g3h44 replica bags sydney

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog