INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Do Not Label Me As A "Single" Parent


Wow, what a fantastic way 2010 has started off for me and my family! We have already won "Family of the Year" award because you see even though I am raising my children in a one-parent household, I can tell you, that they are getting the same attention, the same nurturing, the same love as if there was another parent in the home. I thank God for blessing me at every turn I make. God keeps providing for me and my family. Please do not label me "single" parent because even though you see me raising my kids by myself, I do have my Father who is present in my household each and every day, morning, noon and night! I do have my Father who watches over us and protect me and my children. God is the head of my household.

Joshua 24:17, "As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." I thank God that I have children who love and adore Him. I am blessed with children who pray for their mother, children you call on the name of Jesus. Labeling me "single" will not help your cause, because the Lord has a plan for me as I raise and nurture my children in a one-parent household.

Just know that my current circumstance does not determine my future, so stop calling me a "single" parent.

Peace and Love
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog