INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Wearing The Full Armor Of God


My nephew, Jair, in Belize, sent me a beautifully and well-colored Roman soldier who is in full protective gear, from the helmet on his head to the sandals on his feet. Jair reminded me to wear the full armor of God for protection against the devil. I thank God for my little nephew, he is only 6 years old, but he is looking out for his Auntie! God is good.

My friends, my favorite apostle, Paul, encouraged us to be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. Paul pleaded with us to "Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, the authorities, against the powers of this dark world, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore, put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand." (Ephesians 6:10-13, N.I.V.)

My friends, Jair sent me this picture so his Auntie can stay in the protection of the Lord. I declare, in the name of Jesus, that I will always wear the belt of truth around my waist; with the breastplate of righteousness in place; my feet wearing the Good News of peace so I can stand strong. Paul encouraged us, my brothers and sisters, to always be ready and never give up (Ephesians 6:14-15). I thank God for using a child to remind me of how I must keep on protecting myself as I walk on the road of healing, peace and joy.

To God be the glory.

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog