INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thanking God In Good Times and In Bad Times


My friends, I pray all is well and everyone is staying in the Word! I thank God for the forgiveness of my sins and I thank Him for His mercy and grace. I thank God for sparing the people of Belize from man-made and natural disasters. My friends, we must continually praise God in the present and in the future, praise Him now, praise Him today, praise Him in advance. Even though there may be many to ask "why", the Lord has a plan for the country of Haiti and for the people of Haiti. We can only pray and extend our Christian love and assistance to our brothers and sisters in that country. My friends, we do not know what tomorrow holds, so we must live each day like it is our last, whether good or bad.

In Paul's letter to the church in 2 Corinthians 1:3-4, Paul wrote, "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God." My friends, I pray for peace and comfort for the people of the world. I pray that as disciples of Christ, we extend love to all our brothers and sisters. We must keep praising God through good times and in bad times. I know it may be difficult in bad times, but we serve a God who hears our cries. I promise you when you turn your troubles over to the Lord, He takes care of them for you.

With all my heart, mind, and soul, I will continue to thank the Lord in good times and in bad times, and I pray you will too! Be blessed, stay prayed up, keep hanging on to God's everlasting love. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.

God bless,
Ta ta
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog