INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Life Re-written


My friends, I pray all is well with you. God has been good to me and I thank Him for every blessing He has bestowed upon me and my family!

I recall my Pastor, Rev. Dr. Felix G. Williams, III saying that favor is not fair. Guess what? He is right, favor is not fair. Favor is blessing God gives us even when we do not deserve it. I thank God for favor. Rev. Jamal Bryant prophesied, once the anointing of God comes in my life, no one can separate me from the love of God. Rev. Bryant said it does not matter who likes me or who does not like me, because I have the love of God. And because I have the love of God, He has re-written my life, He has given me a new slate to start all over. My friends, God has re-written my life, He has re-written all the bad and has turned them into good. Now, look at me, look at my life and all that God has done for me. All I want to do is shout about it! All I want to do is dance about it! All I want to do is sing about it! All I want to do is keep praising God! Rev. Bryant said that when we praise God, He will change us, He will reorder our steps. Glory.

My favorite apostle, Paul, tells us in 2 Corinthians 5:17, therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come. In other words, my friends, when we confess our sins and ask God for forgiveness and ask Him to come into our lives, He wipes our slates clean, no matter what we have done or with whom we have done, whether sins of commission or sins of omission. I am a living witness that God can clean us up so good ands fresh when we submit to His will. I was once lost, but I am now saved by God's good grace and I am eternally grateful. God has surely re-written my life and I know if He did it for me, He will do the same for you. Be obedient to His will and submit to the Lord. Your life will be re-written and you will see how God will just use you to do good, you will see how much easier and happier life will be when you are cleansed in the blood of the Lamb. It is easy as a-b-c to get your life re-written; all you have to do is accept, believe and confess. To God be the glory.

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog