INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Extend Mercy

Greetings my friends, in the name of Jesus!

Today, I couldn't help but shout for joy as I think about God's goodness. Noted American clergyman and writer of the 19th century, Maltbie D. Babcock had written, "Be on the lookout for mercies. The more we look for them, the more of them we will see. Blessings brighten when we count them.” Oh what a merciful God we serve. God's mercies have opened the door for me to have mercy on others and others to have mercy on me. I cannot imagine my life without mercies. In this walk with Christ, we need God's mercy and we need to have mercy on others and we need others to have mercy on us.
Be merciful to someone today. It is time to extend mercy the same way God has extended His mercy to us. Matthew 5:7, "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy." (KJV

God bless,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog