INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Yes, I Am A Believer

My brothers and my sisters, I pray all is well with you.

Friends, a simple message for today .... yes, I am a believer!
God has opened my eyes of HIS wondrous power and love! Glory. I am experiencing each day how my faith in God gives me a peace and an understanding that God has everything under HIS control.

Yes, I am a believer that when we give it to God HE takes care of it. He may not do it on our imperfect timing, but HE does it on HIS perfect timing.

James 2:20 warns us, "But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?" (KJV) It is a joy to be serving others.

I am thanking God for SISTERS ROAD TO FREEDOM, INC. for using me as a witness to other women. Yes, I am a believer.


God bless us all,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog