INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Working Towards Being That Virtuous Woman Of God

Greetings, in the name of Jesus!

Every now and then I do a self-assessment. After having a blessed and successful day with the women, through SISTERS ROAD TO FREEDOM, I knew it was time for that self-assessment. For me, as a single, Christian woman, it is very important, not only for my walk with Christ, but for my own personal life. "Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies." Proverbs 31:10 (KJV) In my assessment, I found that I must continue to be able to put up with hardships, pain and trouble that come my way without getting angry and upset. I can only deal with those through continuous prayer and self-control. The Holy Spirit, I know, will be my guide. As King Lemuel's mother had prophesied to him, "Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised." Proverbs 31, 30 (KJV)



Be blessed,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog