INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

You Better Recognize

My dear friends, glory and greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!

My message for you today ... you better recognize. Yep, you better recognize. Ok, now you are asking me, "better recognize what, Therese?" My friends, I come to tell you that you better recognize Jesus as the Lord and Savior who came in this evil world to die for me and for you, to save us from destruction and damnation. I had to recognized that God wanted to use me for whose I am. HE is not concerned with what I have done because that is what salvation is all about ...God's mercy and grace, HIS forgiveness and redemption. I have recognized that I cannot make it in this world without God by my side. Ok, now you get it, right? How can you recognized? Well, begin to walk and talk and act like you know who wakes you up each and every day; begin to walk and talk and act like you know who is your redeemer, your provider, your healer, your counselor, your faithful and true friend.
Recognizing that God is our Father, the KING of all kings, the LORD of all lords will allow you to see more clearly, think more clearly, and believe in the promises set out for us in the Bible. My friends, my favorite apostle, Paul had to recognize! We see what happened to him! God blinded him on that Damascus road. For three days he was without sight (Acts 8). Some of us have been without sight for many, many years. Why? It is because we just do not want to recognize. Friends, we can get back our eye sights if we only just recognize! Recognize our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God. The Christ who walked on this earth, who was persecuted, crucified, died, and was buried. Glory, glory, glory, you see, you know how it goes ... on the third day HE rose from the grave and is now seated with our Lord God! I cannot wait to get before the Son. Glory. Glory.

Thank you Father for bringing me to the point of recognition. Friends, I do pray sincerely that you will recognize; recognize today, do not delay for tomorrow is not promised.


God bless,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog