INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Friday, November 27, 2009

I Give Thanks To The Lord

My friends, greetings!

I thank God for allowing me to provide for my family each and every day. Even though I do not know what the future holds, I continue to pray that God will keep using me to do His work and His will. I give God all the glory and honor for He is worthy to be praised.

I have been singing the song, Give Thanks, a song I used to sing when I was attending Catholic school in Belize. It goes,
"Give thanks with a grateful heart,
Give thanks to the Holy One,
Give thanks for He is given, Jesus Christ, His Son.
And now, let the weak say I am strong
Let the poor say I am rich
Because of what, the Lord has done, for us
Give thanks."

Psalm 107:1 reminds me to give thanks to the Lord for He is good; His love endures forever. I give thanks to the Lord our God for all that He has done for me. If it wasn't for God's grace and mercy, I do not know where I would be today. I thank God for my sanity, I thank God for my family; I thank God for each and every blessing He has bestowed upon me in the past, in the present, and I thank Him in advance for the blessing that He will bestow upon me in the future.

My friends, I have to give thanks to God our Lord because when no one understood me, He did; when people gave up on me; God didn't give up on me; He walked with me every step of the way. I give God all the thanks and all the glory because He is the one that saved my soul. God gave me a free gift, that is, the gift of salvation. For that, I am eternally grateful and thankful.

Be blessed,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog