INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Monday, November 9, 2009

Longing For God

God is my light and my salvation!

I thank the Lord for giving me life. I give all thanks to God who is my provider, my redeemer, my encourager, my defender, my Father. As David thirst for God, so do I.

I turn today to Psalm 19:7-8, "The teachings of the Lord are perfect; they give new strength. The rules of the Lord can be trusted; they make plain people wise. The orders of the Lord are right; they make people happy. The commands of the Lord are pure; they light up the way." Glory to God.

My friends, when we study the Word of God, it gives us wisdom, hope and encouragement to keep walking in the path of the Lord. When we long for God and depend on Him, our lives become much easier. Our situations become much more manageable, and we begin to see much clearer. We see miracles working in our lives; we see families coming together as one. I long for our Lord Jesus Christ because I know only He can give me comfort; I long for the Lord because only God provides for me; I long for the Lord our God because He is my rock.

My friends, I long for our Lord Jesus Christ and I pray that as I attend Mt. Calvary's Fall Revival, my spirit will get refreshed, my body re-energized and my mind rejuvenated.

May God bless you,
Ta ta
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog