INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Striving Towards A Christ-like Attitude

Glory to God! All praise and glory to God our Father who made Heaven and earth!

I am following up on the previous blog because our Sunday school topic was "A Holy People". I thank God for reaffirming the messages in my heart. It is written in 1 Peter 14-15, "As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. But just as He who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do." Peter goes on in verse 22 to remind us, "Now that you have made your souls pure by obeying the truth, you can have true love for your Christian brothers and sisters. So love each other deeply with all your heart."

My friends, when we are born again in Christ, we should love our brothers and sisters just as Christ loves us. As Christians, we are charged with telling others about the goodness of Jesus Christ, we are charged with encouraging and lifting up our brothers and sisters when they are down and ready to give up.

As Peter tells us in verse 9, "But you are a chosen people, royal priests, a holy nation, a peole for God's own possession. You were chosen to tell about the wonderful acts of God, who called you out of darkness into His wonderful light."

For this, I thank God for bringing me out of darkness, and I pray that I do the things God want me to do as I strive to live my life in a Christ-like way. My friends, as the end of this year is drawing to a close, I challenge you to start having an attitude of love and peace towards your fellow brothers and sisters. I ask for continued prayer, pray for me and I will pray for you.

God bless,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog