INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Time To Get Revived

My friends, I pray all is well with you and your family. I thank God that my home church, Mt. Calvary Missionary Baptist Church, is having its Fall Revival this week. The Lord knows a revival of my spirit is exactly what I need. I don't know about your household, but I can tell you the devil has been very busy, trying to steal my joy, messing with my finances, poking my children's sides. I have news for Satan. You see, I know because I know that I serve a true and loving God, a faithful God, an awesome God and He is with me every step of the way. My friends,a revival of my spirit is exactly what I need and I pray that God hears my cry.

The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines "revival" as renewed attention to or interest in something. I pray that the Lord gives me renewed attention to His Word and that I continue to work joyfully for the Lord. I turn to Psalm 51:10-13, "Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence, and take not thy Holy Spirit from me. Restore onto me the joy of thy salvation and uphold me with thy free spirit. Then will I teach transgressors thy way and sinner shall be converted unto Thee." I thank God for this revival. God is giving me a chance to get back on track with Him; God is giving me a chance to submit to His will and stay in obedience.

My friends, if you feel alone, if you feel that God is not hearing your cry, if you are frustrated and depressed and anxious, I pray and I trust that you will turn to the Lord. It may be time for your revival. A revival of the heart, the mind and the soul is what I pray the Lord brings my way.

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

1 comment:

Search This Blog