INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Monday, November 30, 2009

I Have Been Redeemed

My friends, I pray all is well. I thank God for His mercy and grace. I know I keep writing about God's mercy and grace, but I am sincerely and eternally grateful to my Lord, my God. I am telling you the truth, if it wasn't for the goodness and mercy and grace of God, I would not be writing these messages in a sound and sane mind, and I certainly would not be living a rich and happy life. Now, don't jump to conclusion here. I am rich with the Holy Ghost, I am rich with happiness and joy and laughter. I don't have money, but I have love, I have joy unspeakable, my lamp is burning. That's God's mercy and grace.

I celebrated my birthday a couple weeks ago and I am not kidding you, it was one of the happiest times of my life. I say so because I was just so excited to be alive. I thought about the numerous people who did not make it that day, those who did not survive to see another day, and those who passed away as the day went on. I just could not help but thank God for His mercy and His grace. The Lord just keeps blessing me, and that's God mercy and grace. As I get older in age, and more mature in my spiritual walk with the Lord, it matters to me to keep giving God glory and thanks for His mercy and His grace.

In my study of the Word, I find time and time again God's goodness and mercy operating in the lives of His believers, those who received salvation, and those God had convicted to turn from sin and do His will. You know, my favorite is the apostle, Paul. Remember, he was Saul before God clipped his wings! Saul was feared by many. Then, there was David who not only committed adultery, but he also murdered an innocent man; what about Moses? I can go on and on about people who fell along the wayside, but got redeemed by the blood of the Lamb. Glory.

My friends, I have been redeemed by the blood of the Lamb and my favorite apostle, Paul, reminds me in Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace are ye saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God. It was not the result of your own efforts, so you cannot boast about it." That's right. Now, I urge you to stop with that facade, stop acting like you are waking yourselves up in the morning; stop being selfish towards your brothers and sisters; forgive yourself and forgive others; repent of your sins and you will find yourself laughing more, giving more, loving more, but most of all God will be smiling on you as He keeps providing you with His mercy and grace. You are a fool if you think you know what tomorrow holds. You can receive the free gift of salvation today, all you need to do is ask God for forgiveness of your sins. It is easy as A-B-C. Contact me with any questions or concerns. If you need to get in contact with a Minister of the Word, please contact me and I will refer you to my Pastor.

Ta ta
Therese from Belize

E-mail: therwarrick@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog