INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

God is our father

My dear friends:

Today has been a blessed and joyous day because first and foremost, it is our Father's Day.

I called my Dad today, as always he was happy to hear from his "Ter". He has been so excited about his Father's Day show in Belize, so I told him I know it will be a success. You can tell I love my Dad very, very much, don't you? The reason why I love my Dad so much is because he never abandoned us; he worked tirelessly to provide for all seven of us; he supported us and still supports us through thick and thin. I can always count on my Dad for his support and love.

I know many of you do not know who your biological father is, but that's okay because you know that the heavenly Father is your daddy, your dada, your father, your papa, your all. That's all that matters. John 1:12-13 says, "But to all who did accept Him and believe in Him, He gave the right to become children of God, they were born of God." So, you see, even if you don't have an earthly father, know that you have a heavenly father who loves you more than your earthly father would have ever loved you.

God is our father, the only man in our lives who has never and will never leave us or disappoint us, no matter what. So, please don't be discouraged or sad or even envious if you don't have an earthly father, just remember, your Father is in heaven looking down on you, keeping you safe, blessing you everyday, guiding and protecting you. Jesus said in John 14:1-2, "Don't let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust in me. There are many rooms in my Father's house."

Friends, I hope you are excited as I am about going to our Father's house in heaven. Oh what a day that will be!! You know the song by MercyMe,I Can Only Imagine? Yes, I can only imagine, when that day comes, what will my heart feel? Will I stand in Your presence or to my knees will I fall? Will I dance for you Jesus? Will I sing Hallelujah? Will I be able to speak at all? I can only imagine!!! I can only imagine!!! I can only imagine!!!

God bless.

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog