INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Beginning

Hi Everyone! This is my first blog , so please bear with me as I try to minister to you and share my life story of where I have been and where I am now in life. I recently attended a women's conference that was facilitated by the women of my church, Mt. Calvary Missionary Baptist Church. The Power Of A Woman's Words. I tell you, that conference was spirit-filled and the women were all in one accord. It was the most powerful women's conference I had ever attended.
At that conference, God placed some messages on my heart and this blog is the result of those messages. One of them is to share my life story, the other is to use my words to bring about peace., joy and happiness in the lives of women all over the world. I am working on controlling my tongue--if I don't have anything nice to say to someone or about someone, then I will try and keep my mouth shut. Yes, I know it is a hard thing to do, but we must learn to keep the trap closed.
Sharon Jaynes, the author of the book, The Power of A Woman's Words wrote, God gave us teeth to hold back the tongue, so I must learn to bite hard on my tongue when vile and evil words are getting ready to spill out!!!
Share your thoughts about your mouth--can you control it?? How are you controlling it?

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I am trying to do the same thing by remembering this acronym: K.M.S. (Keep Mouth Shut)I am also keeping in mind James1:19, which states: Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry...

    Love your blog. Keep it up! Remember, when we erefresh others, we ourselves are being refreshed.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog